Areas of Specialisation
- Occupational rehabilitation.
- Post injury job search and employment.
- Head injury cases.
- Company Executives and Managers
- Medical Doctors and Consultants
- All occupations in the Health Care sector
- Birth and Child injury cases
- IT sector
- Offshore Oil & Gas sector
- Financial and accounting sector
- Legal sector
- Retail sector
- Discrimination or bullying at work.
- Equal pay claims.
- National Minimum Wage for pieceworkers
- Retraining, and job search activities
- Mitigation of loss
Support for Lawyers in the UK and Abroad
Based on experience accumulated during international careers, we at EIS have prepared employment reports over a period of 15 years. We have given evidence in high profile Personal Injury claims and Employment Tribunals in Austria, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Malta, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA as well as England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All reports are research-based so that all analysis and opinion is supported by statistical data and in-depth interview.
We have developed specialist skills in:
- assessing loss of earnings and benefits, including pension loss, company car, shares, etc.
- detailed occupational profiling and potential earnings.
- detailed local labour market analysis, availability of suitable opportunities and competition for jobs.
- cost assessment for support in the home for those with disabilities, namely child care, domestic help and garden services.
- outplacement programmes for individuals and groups of employees.
- in the case of injury, physical and cognitive assessment of employees to ensure an effect match with jobs they can perform.
We can also prepare a detailed Schedule of Loss of Earnings in the required format for Court and/or Tribunal.